Let’s talk it out.
Groops is a modern approach to emotional wellness, helping you discover more about yourself through guided conversations with other people around everyday worries and wonders we all experience.
To come together during Mental Health Awareness Month, Groops is free for everyone now through May 31, 2022.
Building a more authentic world, one conversation at a time.
Come to Groops to share stories and hear perspectives that help everyone reflect and grow. We’re here for it all. The bad, the good and everything in between.
Find your Groop
- Stress Less: A Groop for the Modern Human
- A Bit Brighter: Small Steps to Feel Better
- Grief Groop: Finding Your Way Through Loss
- Feel Happier: Positive Psychology for the Everyday
- The Great Reflection: A Groop to Think About Your Life
- Better Relationships: A Groop to Expand Your Relational Intelligence
- Couples Groop: A Place Where Partners Share, Learn, and Grow – Together
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Navigating Break Ups, Separations, and Divorce
- Mama Moods: A Place to Talk About All the Feelings that Go Along with Parenting
- Modern Kids, Modern Parenting: A Groop to Talk About It All
- Strong Bonds: Building the Best Relationships We Can with Our Kids
- Pandemic Work: Managing Mixed Emotions While Reigniting Purpose and Balance
- Building a Purposeful Career: Exploring What You Want & How to Get There
How it works
Led by Experts
Each virtual Groop is led by an expert guide who helps the conversation progress and go deeper.
Explore a variety of Groops across the categories of self growth, relationships, parenting and work life.
Join Groops on your schedule for just $25 per Groop or $60 per month for unlimited Groops.
Become a member for $60 per month
Become a Groops member and join Groops for $25 per Groop or get unlimited access for $60 per month.
Groops is free for everyone now through May 31, 2022 to celebrate and come together during Mental Health Awareness Month.
Join Mailing List
Sign up to get fresh perspectives and insights on topics that matter to our members.