Let’s talk it out.
Groops is a modern approach to emotional wellness, helping you discover more about yourself through guided conversations with other people around everyday issues we all experience.
Sign up today for a free two-week trial.
Building a more authentic world,
one conversation at a time.
“After an hour at Groops, I just feel lighter. It’s nice to have a group to talk to in a deeper way. That’s something missing from my everyday life and I didn’t realize how much I needed it until I found Groops.”
Find your Groop
- Stress Less: A Groop for the Modern Human
- Feel Better: A Groop for People Who Feel Kinda Down, Irritable, and Tired
- Grief Groop: Finding Your Way Through Loss
- Adulting 101: A Groop for Young Adults Who Want to Live a Happy, Authentic Life
- Spice It Up: Deepening Romance, Intimacy, and Communication in Your Relationship
- The Honey Pot: A Groop Where Couples Share, Learn, and Grow – Together
- You, Me, We: Navigating Ethical Non-Monogamy, Together
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Navigating Break Ups, Separations, and Divorce
- New Mama Moods: Helping New Moms Manage All the Feelings
- All Joy, No Fun: How to Get Through the Preschool Years
- Big Kids, Big Problems: Navigating Modern Teenhood as a Parent
- Special Groop: A Groop for Parents of Kids With Special Needs
- Getting It Together, Together: A Groop for Students Figuring Out What They Want to Do
- Career Options: Exploring What You Want & How to Get There
- EduConnection: A Groop for Educators to Learn, Grow, & Connect
- Dr. Mom: A Support Groop for Physician-Moms
- Compassionate Care: A Support Groop for Nurses
How it works
Each Groop connects virtually for 60 minutes. Our guides are expertly trained in group dynamics, making sure everyone has a space to be heard and understood.
Groops brings people together around a range of subjects central to our daily lives. Gain perspectives on self-growth, parenting, relationships, and work-life.
Virtual Groop sessions and content suited to your personal interests can be accessed from anywhere and at times that work for you for $79/month.
FEATURED GROOP Grief Groop: Finding Your Way Through Loss
How is grief a normal part of life? It feels like your heart is ripped out and has squashed your interest or ability to think about anything else than the person you lost. It is so painful, and it’s normal. Let’s talk together about you, your loved one, and what it feels like to lose someone you love.
FEATURED GROOP Spice It Up: Deepening Romance, Intimacy, and Communication in Your Relationship
There is a lot of good in your relationship. And, it could benefit from a little focus. Deeper connection, better conversation, and dare we say, a touch of romance - that is what we talk about here. Let’s take a minute and focus on how you can spice up your relationship by tweaking your words, thoughts, and actions.
FEATURED GROOP New Mama Moods: Helping New Moms Manage All the Feelings
Being a new mom is full of emotion - joy, fear, sadness, love, exhaustion. Overwhelm becomes baseline. Shifting moods are a normal response to a major event. You just had a baby! Pause, take a dose of self-compassion, share your story, and hear others. You are not alone. Here, we speak honestly about the ups and downs of new mamahood. Let’s grow together.
FEATURED GROOP Compassionate Care: A Support Groop for Nurses
Being a nurse is living a world of paradox. You have a rewarding job where you save lives for a living, while having to deal with demands that would make your friends’ heads spin. Between grumpy patients, high expectations, and long shifts, nursing is emotionally and physically draining. Connect with your peers and support each other as you all are really the only people who get it.
Invest in yourself and it pays off everywhere else.
Join Groops for $79/month and receive unlimited access to expert-led sessions and community discussions. Your first two weeks are free so you can get a feel for which Groops are right for you.
$79 per month
Unlimited access to everything
Groops has to offer
Join Mailing List
Sign up to receive our newsletter. Get fresh perspectives and insights on topics that matter to our members.